Monday, 4 February 2019
Department of Computer Science is offering “Cloud Server Controlling Device Applications “ innovative projects for computer Science Cluster Students from 13th Feb 2019 to 16th Feb 2019 under the following titles .
1. Atmega 328 P PU and SIM 800a implementation to forest fire and animal alter and control - Deep learning
2. Arduino interfacing for dynamic traffic timing with online controls
3. Cross correlation matching based door controls using L293D IC.
4. MATLAB correlation to control the timer circuit of Atmega with voice resultant.
5. Segway Drive for goods carriage and transportation. Mechatronics